How to use?
The facial rolling technique originated in China in the 17th century, where it was known for its healing and purifying effects. It works by aiding in lymphatic drainage, decreasing puffiness and under-eye circles, and stimulating the production of collagen to minimize the look of fine lines.
1. Start with a clean face and gently apply your serum, cream, or moisturizer of choice.
2. Before using the Luxe Glow Roller, you may pop it in the fridge for a few minutes to first cool it.
3. With medium pressure, begin to massage and roll the facial roller across your face.
4. Neck: Roll up and down the neck, from one side to the other to jumpstart your lymphatic system.
5. Jawline: Start at the center of your chin, and roll upwards along the jawline and towards your ear. Do several passes, and repeat on the other side.
6. Forehead: From the center, roll towards your temples. Do a few passes across your entire forehead, and then roll upwards towards the hairline.
7. Eyes: Allow the cool crystal to relieve the tension in your face and de-puff your eye area. Using light pressure, gently roll from the inner corner of your eye to the outer corner, and then towards the brow bone.
8. You can incorporate this ritual into your morning and nighttime routines as it helps serums and creams to be better absorbed into your skin.